The Great Resignation is one of the biggest issues affecting many businesses today.
Disengagement in the workplace costs businesses more than they know.
- Only 20% of the global workforce is engaged—that is where they are emotionally committed and bringing the highest performance to the organization. That means 80% are disengaged or even worse, actively disengaged. Research shows this is having a huge negative financial impact on businesses.
- In Sweden, it’s even less. Only 18% of the Swedish workforce is engaged. Up to 32% experience daily worry and 36% experience high stress levels.
- A worker’s disengagement costs the company about 1/3 of the worker’s salary on average.
- Up to 70% of employees worldwide are not happy at work and are dreading Mondays.
- 84 percent of employees in a recent poll said they plan to look for a new position within a year.
- The Great Resignation is taking its toll on companies and people are actively looking for companies with great cultures
Effectively managing employee experience and your company culture are critical to your team success, not to mention the health of your entire organization.
Engaged employees are more likely to be happy employees creating a great culture where people want to stay
Benefits of having a happy employee versus an unhappy one is staggering:
1. Happy people work better with others 2. Happy people are more creative 3. Happy people fix problems instead of complaining about them 4. Happy people have more energy 5. Happy people are more optimistic 6. Happy people are way more motivated 7. Happy people get sick less often 8. Happy people learn faster 9. Happy people worry less about making mistakes – and consequently make fewer mistakes 10. Happy people make better decisions
It’s clear that a key goal for most businesses should be actively and strategically working on the company culture, which has shown to have a 756% increase in net income growth!
As a leader you may think about:What if you could dramatically improve and validate the effectiveness of your employee experience and enhance the culture? What if you could teach yourself, your team members, and your organization to become more engaged and contribute significantly with higher performance and productivity? What if you could stop struggling with high employee turnover, low productivity, and high sick leave, and actually see the mindset shift employees need to make in order for the organization to thrive?
You can you accomplish these and more by becoming a certified International Cultural Engagement Specialist™!
By the end of this certification program, you will be empowered to:
- 1. Become recognized as the resident Cultural Engagement Expert in your company
- 2. Be a change agent in your organization to create a great working environment and company culture
- 3. Help people discover their passion and feel more motivated at work
- 4. Engage more meaningfully with your colleagues in and out of work
- 5. Bring out the best in people—inspire them!
- 6. Increase engagement and retain top talent
- 7. Increase the performance and productivity of your employees
- 8. Elevate your employer brand and be proud of the company where you work
- 9. Make the world a better place because people are happier and having more fun!
- 10. Find deeper meaning in exploring WHY you do what you do
- 11. Develop stronger connections with customers and turn them into Raving Fans!
- 12. Create your legacy by making a difference in the lives of the people you work with – Make this your mission!
By the end of ICES™ Program, you will understand how to:
- 1. Work within an organization to create engagement
- 2. Foster a culture that people are excited to be a part of
- 3. Gain an elevated perspective of the science behind engagement and motivation of employees
- 4. Receive inspiring tools and ideas that you can implement within your organization
- 5. Be able to ignite the passions of the employees
- 6. Empower the employees to be a part of creating an amazing company culture
- 7. Increase high performance
- 8. Have an action plan ready to implement and create a positive impact within your organization
In this program you will specifically learn and apply:
- Major Global Trends affecting the way we do business today
- Disengagement: the costs and negative impacts on employees and businesses
- Major Motivators to ignite a workforce
- The Science behind Engagement
- The Importance of Trust and Authenticity
- The 5 Cultural Keys to creating an Amazing Company
- Why Purpose and Values matter to creating Sustainable Engagement
- Building a Cultural Engagement Action Plan
- Implementing “Cultural Hacking” techniques
- And much, much more!
How do you know if ICES™ Certification is right for you?
This program is designed for company leaders and pioneers who:
- Want to create a cultural transformation
- Are ready to increase employee engagement
- Will work strategically to increase high performance
- Have a desire to implement tools and systems to improve company culture and increase employee engagement
- Are motivated by personal and professional growth
- Are interested in sharpening skills related to Human Resources and Internal Communications
- Have a passion for engagement
What do you get with your ICES™ Certification Training?
4 Days of Robust Training Content:You’ll get four full days of training that will take you through each facet of understanding the importance of engagement and how you can become a change agent to improve it within your company.
Here is how the course breaks down: (click each part to expand)
Part One: The Foundation
- Module 1: Disruptive Changes & Global Trends
- Module 2: Why Engagement Matters
- Module 4: Passion in Business & The 4 Triggers
- Module 5: Purpose: How to Use It As a Tool for Engagement
Part Two: The Science Behind Engagement & Culture
- Module 3: The Science Behind Engagement: How to Build Trust, Change Behaviors & Habits, Positive Conversations
Part Three: The Inner Work for Organizations
- Module 4: The Inner Work – Passions
- Module 5: The Inner Work – Purpose
- Module 6: Collaboration
- Module 7: Creativity
Part Four: On The Ground
- Module 8: Feet On The Ground
- Module 9: Connection
Part Five: Putting It All Together
- Module 10: Celebration
- Module 11: Contribution
- Module 12: The Engagement Activities
- Module 13: The ICES 30 Day C.A.P.E.
- Module 14: Final Exam
Access to the exclusive Evoloshen Academy ICES Certified Professional NetworkThe Evoloshen Academy ICES Certified Professional Network is a private LinkedIn group that will be a key component of your success. You’ll be able to interact with us and other professionals who are completing the ICES™ training, ask questions and get support from the community while you work on implementing what you’ve learned. Having a 24-7 resource like this at your disposal is absolutely priceless. One of the biggest benefits of this community is that you’ll be able to form genuine friendships and lasting contacts, especially from your classmates.
Program Dates: June 7, 8, 21 & 22
in Central Stockholm
What Is the Cost?The more important question is what is the cost of your company’s engagement dilemma? You can calculate that with the following formula: A company’s cost of employee disengagement: (Number of Employees) X (Percentage of Disengaged Employees) X (Your Average Employee Salary) X 1/3 Let’s say your company has 1,000 employees, and your company falls in line with the average of 80% employee disengagement and that your average employee salary is $30,000. This formula calculates the annual cost of your employee disengagement at close to a staggering $8 million! Imagine even if you were simply able to improve employee engagement to 50%. All of a sudden, that $8 million annual cost becomes roughly $5 million, a savings of $3 million to your company. This training could easily cost you $50,000, but we’re not charging $50,000. Or $20,000. Or $10,000. Or even $5,000. Registering for the ICES™ Live Certification Program is an investment in yourself personally and also in your company and the positive impact you will have. You can get this valuable certification and training experience at the one-time cost of only 36.000 SEK (~$3,800). Yes, that’s less than 0.1% of the savings from transforming your company’s employee engagement in that example we gave.
Program Starts on June 7, 2022
Here’s what people are saying about our engagement training…
- Evoloshen’s groundbreaking ICES Training is an elite program that provides a true holistic approach to driving employee engagement in the 21st century workplace. Karin, I can’t thank you enough for approaching me on LinkedIn and extending the invitation to become a Joy Bringer!
- Great to dive into the ICES Certification training. You had me on the first slide! so Yes, exciting times ahead!
- The ICES Certification program was a great course! It included a combination of hard facts together with valuable actions, suggestions and discussions around engagement. I walked away feeling very enthusiastic and passionate about it. I feel ready to spread this and make a difference.
- What I got most of this training is how important it is to have the employee workforce engaged and the negative aspects of having it disengaged. It was also great to see, realize and learn all the different ways of making or engaging the workforce.
- I would definitely recommend this training. It gave me a lot of new ideas and energy. I’m already implementing a few of our group exercises with great results
- I loved the ICES training! I got great insights and clear actions points to drive forward. I’m very grateful being part of this really great group.
- Although I’ve worked with engagement for some time, I was amazed to learn more about the science behind Engagement and how important our behaviours are for an organization! I was very inspired and got hands on advice that I can really put into action.
- Companies and organizations need this! It is impressive to understand the connections and get the knowledge in how you can engage employees in a tangible way to transform an organization.
- I would absolutely recommend this training to everybody thinking about the future and wanting their company/organization to grow. I believe the course brought great content, information and actions that all companies should have.
- The best parts for me were the science behind all the lessons and examples on how to implement an engagement action plan. Second part which I really loved is when we as a group created the CAPE for our organization. I really recommend this course because it has a purpose, very good flow and concrete examples
- What I got most out of the ICES training was the combination of their tools that are intuitive and very useful as well as being provided the space to use these tools during the course to create an action plan for my team. The approach of learning by doing cannot be underestimated.I would definitely recommend this course to others if they are interested in HR or are even remotely interested in creating a more purposeful environment for the peers in their organizations.–
About UsEvoloshen’s Purpose is Bringing Joy to the workplace, with a new business model through innovation with corporate training and cultural hacking. Evoloshen Academy was recently recognized as one of the Top 10 Organizational Development Companies in Europe. While many look at global problems like economic growth, workforce effectiveness, employee turnover, chronic skills gaps,…and focus their time and energy fixing the problem, we take a different approach. How? By embodying the philosophy of the great scientist and awesome futurist, Buckminster Fuller who once said: “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” And that’s exactly what we’re doing—helping our clients to create an engaging and purposeful business culture where employees are thriving. We work with our client companies to build new engaging models that make today’s problematic models obsolete, and at the heart of our approach is “culture hacking.” Thus, “culture hacking” is the art of involving people and education in smart effective ways to rapidly “recode” and advance culture, altering in the process the behaviors of everyday individuals to make them adopt smarter practices that elevate their lives.
About KarinKarin Volo, an expert in engagement, career, personal and organizational development, is known as the Chief Joy Bringer. She is a co-author of the international best selling book, Engage! With 20+ years experience working with international Fortune 500 companies on two continents, she has insights on business building, cultural transformation, and high performance. Karin works with cultural development, employee engagement, leadership mentoring, professional inspirational speaking and writing. She uses her professional skills and draws from her personal experiences to help individuals and companies thrive.
She is the best selling author of 1,352 Days: An Inspirational Journey From Jail To Joy (Från galler till glädje), the Bringing Joy children’s series, a regular blogger on Huffington Post, a faculty member at the Institute for Inspired Organizational Cultures, and an expert judge on employee engagement in both the UK and the US. You may have even heard Karin’s P1 Sommar talk in 2015. Karin’s passion is helping people better their lives through sharing all she has learned on her own journey. Her purpose is bringing joy to the workplace.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to develop yourself AND make a positive impact in your company! The program starts on June 7th.Take action to be your company’s hero from within and register by clicking the button below:
Evoloshen Academy is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This certification training has been approved for 35 PDCs.
This program has been approved for Recertification Credit Hours Awarded: 35 Specified Credit Hours: Global recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®). The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.